Fall Open Studios 2017 at Hunters Point Shipyard and Islais Creek Studios will be Saturday and Sunday, October 14 and 15, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Shipyard studios are open to the public only on Open Studios weekends.
- Free admission and ample free parking.
- The Shipyard and Islais Creek Studios are easily accessible by car or San Francisco Muni.
- Food and drink vendors will be at the Shipyard.
- Our popular Annual Art Auction will run throughout the weekend in the Building 101 Auditorium at the Shipyard. Place silent auction bids (need not be present to win) or pay the “buy it now” price to walk away with your purchases. Start at the Auditorium to check out artists you can then visit in their studios.
- Children and pets are welcome and there will be activities for kids.
NOTE: Many but not all studios are accessible to mobility-impaired visitors.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the e-mail list for announcements.