Two five-week rounds of Face to Face Figure Drawing Classes
led by Shipyard artist Linda Hope on Wednesdays!
Scroll down for more images of student drawings
When: Wednesdays, your choice of two dates:
- May 18-June 15, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- June 22-July 20, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Where: MPIC Clubhouse,* 350 O’Shaughnessy Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94127
Cost for each round: $150 + $30 model fee = $180.
Registration: Register for these classes and pay the model fee online at the Ft. Mason Artists website links below. If you are unable to enroll on-line, please email email@example.com or call 415-334-3603 for help with registration.
1) Register for May 18-June 15: FMA Wednesday Drawing Summer 1
2) Register for June 22-July 20: FMA Wednesday Drawing Summer 2
For either class, pay the $30 Model fee: Summer 5-Session Model Fee
Add a registration and model fee to your cart by following these links, then go to “Checkout”
About these classes: For those who have not been able to draw from a live model in a while, either of these classes would provide an excellent review. All classes will include three principal elements of drawing: gesture, line, and value, which will be introduced and explored using a live model.
* About the MPIC Clubhouse: The MIPC (Miraloma Park Improvement Club) Clubhouse is at the intersection of O’Shaughnessy Blvd. and Del Vale Ave. in San Francisco. It is near Glen Park, Diamond Heights, Twin Peaks and Portola/Upper Market. The clubhouse, which is a San Francisco Historic Building, has its own adjacent parking lot with around 30-35 parking spaces. The 44 O’Shaughnessy Muni bus line stops right in front of the Clubhouse, at the intersection of Del Vale and O’Shaughnessy Blvd. You can catch the 44 Muni bus inbound at the Glen Park Bart Station or outbound at Upper Market (Portola) to get to the Clubhouse. 44 O’Shaughnessy Route and Map